Monday, November 2, 2009

What I'm working on...

This week is going to be crazy! I'm pretty much going to be nonstop crafting. Here is what I am currently working on:

Classes: I have 3 classes for next quarter that I need to finish samples for. Class Kickoff is November 21st but if you are lucky I might post a couple sneak peeks

Christmas Wreath: Linda (from Craftaholics Anonymous) and a couple other friends and I are getting together later this week to make Christmas wreaths. Our inspiration is this Halloween wreath I found over at the Sassafrass Lass blog.

My nametag: I've been meaning to fix this nametag for the longest time:
I think it needs a huge layered flower - made with the making memories slice of course! We shall see how it works out!!

And on unrelated note: I went into work early today to work on some class stuff. However I got distracted by all the cute minibooks that customers and employees made as part of October's Crafting Support for the Community. Finishing touches were being added and then they were being donated to cancer patients at St Francis. Here are a couple pictures: And here are a few pictures of the one I made:

And if you want to see my favorite minibook you should check out the other Melissa's book ...seriously fantastic...

1 comment:

Karen said...

love the minis...gonna have to go up stairs and start working on some.