Saturday, October 31, 2009

What was in the box...

Thanks for being so patient... inside the box was this scrapbook I made for my mom with beautiful graphic 45 papers. I have been on a "vintagy" graphic 45 kick lately. And a mini book kick too... but man these little things take DAYS to make.... Oh and my mom has a blog too (that I recently helped her get rid of the horrendous blogger template from). You can check it out - here She also has an etsy shop where she sells all sorts of cute little mini books. You should check that out too - here.

And if you are interested...look for a post later with pictures of me when I was little in costume... and if you aren't interested... check back tomorrow when hopefully I'll have something else crafty to post!

4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning! Great mini album!

Melissa said...

WoW. You are talented.

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Somehow I knew it would be a mini album!! prob b/c you're so dang good at em!

peata said...

oooh. what a gorgeous mini album.
scrapbook-crazy.com