Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I need a craft room...

I am in serious need of my own craft space. And I think my husband would agree... actually I know he would because yesterday after he went flying across the apartment as a result of tripping over my Making Memories slice power cord he commented how happy he will be once I have my own room. Currently I have been working out of our tiny dining space... actually that's not true... I had been working on the dining room table but then that got too messy so I moved everything to the coffee table...well.. here see for yourself...
I know ... it's bad... but LOOK! There are boxes! I am packing stuff for the big move to our house! That's positive right? .... well...actually .... I brought those home with the intention of packing for the big move but now they are just sitting on the living room floor for the cats to play in... hey I've been busy.

Speaking of being busy here is a sneak of what I've been working on:
Ok there is much more to it than this... but I can't post it yet... I will be posting it this weekend.

So far so good on my plan to post every day this week...

4 comments:

Karen said...

you are gonna love the extra space in your new house.....it is nice to have your own junk, I mean craft room. :):)

Jingle said...

Yes, yes, you do, indeed, need a craft room! LOL! That flower is beautiful!

CreativeChretin said...

You do need a space of your own. Maybe your husband will get so fed up, he'll get you some nice furniture to go in your room. :)

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Very nice flower! I think if you trip dustin enough, maybe he'll agree to the whole Craft Floor idea....