Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Be Mine Frame

I found this frame the other day at a craft store while looking for a new project for the blog. I liked the detail and the fact that it was 3x2 (almost ATC size - and actually the frame lied it was more like 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 so even closer!). I thought this was the perfect project - I could rotate the ATCs in the frame depending on what was going on during the year. So first up is a Valentine's Day design:
If this is your first time to my blog - Welcome! I would love for you to become a follower of my blog or my facebook page!(see link on right side of my blog!)

This post is linked here:
Hump Day linkCherry World 1Show and Tell GreenPassionately ArtisticPaper Issues Blog DesignMy Backyard Eden

13 comments:

Joanna said...

Love that frame! You could do so many awesome things with that shape!

LV said...

A very nice pick in that frame. I really like the design on it. It is one you can change out for any occasion and it would still look nice.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

LOVE IT!~ that frame is awesome!

byondbzr said...

I LOVE ornate frames like that, you made it even prettier too!

ArtfullyJune said...

Beautiful frame and TC too!

I'll have to keep an eye out for a similiar frame.

craftyles said...

Very pretty. I have an old frame, that maybe I could do something with. I may have to steal your idea.

Staci @ Life's Sweeter with Chocolate said...

Where is the frame from??

Amanda Lee said...

That frame is amazing, and the ATC is simply beautiful!
~Amanda

TheLastOfNine said...

I really like the design you made for that frame. I always have a couple of small frames on my kitchen Island in which I have photos and/or seasonal phrases.
Gloria

★Carol★ said...

That frame is really pretty, and that's such a great idea to change out what's inside! Love what you have in there now!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol

Anonymous said...

this is so so pretty!! I want to find a frame like this :) If you ever have a chance I'd love for you to link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com oh & p.s come enter my giveaway for an inspirational dog print :)

Katie said...

I absolutely love this... hope I have time to make some sort of framed valentine's creation! Thank you for linking up to Sew Woodsy!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

I am totally making a frame next year! So very fabulous! Visiting from Paper Issues!