Easy Halloween Mummy Tutorial (see it here).
2. Glue a pair of googly eyes to the tag.
3. Using ribbon or cheesecloth, or in my case seam binding (that I scrunched and crinkled) glue the end to the back of the tag at the bottom - wrap the ribbon around the tag - leaving space for the eyes. Glue the other end to the back at the top of the tag.
4. Spray the tag with glimmer mist to give it a little bit of a shimmer (I used the white chalkboard glimmer mist). I covered the eyes with a piece of seam binding to try to keep them from getting sprayed - but they got sprayed anyways so I just wiped them off after.
5. Rub over the tag with distress ink (i used "old paper")
6. Embellish - I added a button to the bottom right corner.