Monday, November 7, 2011

Vintage Christmas Items Available in the Shop

I feel like I have been away for so long!  I have had a ton of stuff going on lately and the blog sort of just fell down the list of things to do.  I have a lot of ideas for the blog as we get ready for Christmas - I'm hoping to work on some gift idea tutorials soon - so let's cross our fingers for that! (haha).  And since we are on the subject of Christmas - I wanted to share with you some of the fun vintage Christmas paper items I have available in my etsy shop:
Vintage Christmas Postcards - Pack of 10: $8.  These postcards are from the early 1900s (with most from 1900-1920).  I have sold through hundreds of these in the past month and I have a very limited amount left - get them while they last!
Vintage Seals - Pack of 100: $8. Originally sold to raise money to fight tuberculosis - Christmas seals are still used today to raise money for the American Lung Association.  I have Christmas seals from the 1930s - 1980s - and I have TONS!  These are cute embellishments for minibooks, cards, and tags!
Christmas Ephemera Kit $15.  Lots of goodies in these kits - perfect for those December Daily journals!  I have them in $6 packs too!  I will be adding more of these to the shop soon.
Vintage Unused Humor Christmas Cards from 1948 - Pack of 5 for $7.50.  Cheaper than Hallmark cards these cute humor cards would be perfect for sending this season. They are also filled with cute images that could be cut out and used in your Christmas crafts.

I have over 60 Christmas items in the shop so there is lots to look at!  These items would be great to add a vintage touch to Christmas cards, tags, and those December daily journals I know you all will be keeping up with!

You can check out all of my Vintage Holiday Ephemera here


You can check out my store here.

** Oh and if you make a purchase in my Etsy shop - mention my blog in the comment section at check out and I might just slip in some extra goodies for you! **

Photobucket

1 comment:

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh my... wonderful "eye candy"! :]