Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays - Ideas from the Internet

So I am going to cheat a little bit this Thursday and show you some ideas I have found recently that I thought were fabulous!  I have been getting into Pinterest lately (find me at: http://pinterest.com/melissathiesse/ ) - I love it because its a fast way to find all sorts of great projects!  Here are a few ideas I have found on pinterest recently that I think you should check out.  (Be sure to click on the photo or description to go to the original blog):



If you have a great idea or have found a great idea leave a link in the comments - would love to see them!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what fun ideas!

Andria said...

Love these ideas! The paint chip garland is SO simple and cute; I might make them for my girls' rooms. I'm really intrigued by the t-shirt pom-poms; I've bookmarked it for later! Thanks.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Love it!
Thank you for sharing the links, sweet <3

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hey thanks for the feature Melissa! you rock! Loving your wreath today ;o)
happy crafting,
Linda