Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays - An Idea

So thrifty Thursday this week is not looking so good.  I'm still feeling a little overwhelmed by all the organizing that I feel needs to happen before I can make stuff again.  But I am starting to get some ideas that I'm excited to start working on.  I bought this plastic placemat at Target the other day and i think it would make the perfect cover for a 4th of July mini album!  Hope everyone is having a more productive week than I seem to be having!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, never ever thought of that!!! love that idea.... thnx

lynda in calif

ShabbyESP said...

Hello
I wanted to stop by and say hello. I am a follower of your blog and I wanted to tell you that I just love the things you come up with. I made a Mother's Day book out of the file folders.
Thanks so much for your ideas you are so creative!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

What a clever idea!
Thanks for sharing :]
Can not wait to see the outcome.

Bonita Rose said...

I agree... love this pattern.. thks again for all u hv done for me.. can't wait to get my goodies.. u are the best! hugs xo

Alia said...

Hi!

I am your follower.
I loved your ideas!

Do visit my blog too and follow it if you like!

Keep up the good work!

Alia
http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

K said...

That is such a great idea! Great find!