Tuesday, January 26, 2010

806

806... the number of photos I took in the two months I wasn't blogging. I felt like I was on a roll with the blogging thing up until December then life got crazy, so here is the run down of what I've been doing when I wasn't here blogging:

Moving into our new house: Actually Dustin did most of the moving...
Did I mention we moved into the house a mere HOURS before a huge snow storm

Went to North Carolina for Christmas with the familyPlanned and threw my sister a baby shower two days after ChristmasTaught some classesWent back to North Carolina to meet my nephew JarmonTurned 27. I don't actually have a picture of this but it happened. I am now officially in my late 20s, yet I still like look I'm 13.

Ok so maybe all that doesn't sound like a lot but it felt like a lot was going on. But here I am back and hopefully I'll be posting a lot more this year. I am still working on decorating this house so expect some of that and I plan on posting more scrapbook layouts and projects, hopefully with tutorials.

1 comment:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Wahoo! you're back! that's a lot of pics- 806. Let's see some more!
Linda