Sunday, January 2, 2011

Working on a few things...

I'm working on a few things that I can't show you just yet....

but stay tuned - I'll be back tomorrow with something I promise!! (It won't be the something in the photo - that's just to tease you!)

If this is your first time to my blog - Welcome! I would love for you to become a follower of my blog or my facebook page!(see link on right side of my blog!) And if you haven't already make sure you check out last Friday's Top 10 of 2010 post!

And it seems I've decided to start using the twitter account I set up like a year ago so if you have twitter and you want to follow me that would be fantastic. You can find me on twitter here. And if you send me a message I will follow you back!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store! I love what you have posted and will keep my eyes peeled (I read in Google Reader) for what you have coming.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

sounds fun!

Made By Gen said...

A new follower form Meet & Follow Sunday. See you.

amytangerine said...

hi! love the cover of your book & your scrapbooking style!