Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Tutorials
  • Featured
  • Contact
  • Etsy

Bursts of Creativity

skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Tag #5


Photobucket
Posted by Melissa at 7:26 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 25 tags of Christmas, christmas, tags

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so very cute! great job!

December 5, 2011 at 7:56 AM
katie said...

I love the frame!

December 5, 2011 at 8:26 AM
katie said...

I love the frame!

December 5, 2011 at 8:27 AM
aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh so sweet! :]

December 5, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • 500th Follower Giveaway - CLOSED
    I was so excited to reach my 500th follower last week!  I'm still amazed that people actually come back and read what I have to say - we...
  • Etsy 500th Sale - Giveaway!
    I have been itching to do a giveaway - and have been looking for an excuse to do one.  I thought i would wait until I reached 1000 followers...
  • Travel Journal Tips and Tricks
     One of my favorite projects to work on are travel journals.  Sometimes I contemplate taking a weekend trip just so I can put one of these...
  • Karen's Creations Memories Journal Giveaway - CLOSED
    Ever since our trip to Asheville my mom and I have started the tradition of creating travel journals on all of our adventures.  I was home t...
  • 1000th Follower Giveaway!!
    I was so excited to reach my 1000th follower a couple weeks ago!  I am super grateful that you all seem to enjoy the blog and keep coming ba...
  • What I'm Working On
    At just about 6 weeks I'm starting to find a little bit of "free time".  Who would have thought it you put the baby down in th...
  • Spring Cleaning and a Giveaway - CLOSED
    (picture is from a year ago - but basically it looks like this at all times) So I have dedicated this week to spring cleaning.  My studio i...
  • Week of Dollar Store Crafts - Matchboxes
    It's day 2 of my week of dollar store projects and today I am making over matchboxes. These cute little boxes would be great for storin...
  • London Calling...
    So we have an excessive amount of empty cardboard boxes laying around. I think they are leftover from online shopping for Christmas gifts a...
  • Week of Dollar Store Projects - Mini Album
    Today starts a week of projects and tutorials on my blog featuring items I found at the dollar store. Like I have said before I enjoy findi...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2012 (31)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2011 (172)
    • ▼  December (28)
      • Top 10 of 2011
      • Daily Junque Journal
      • Christmas Tag #25
      • Christmas Tag #24
      • Christmas Tag #23
      • Christmas Tag #22
      • Christmas Tag #21
      • Christmas Tag #20
      • Christmas Tag #19
      • Christmas Tag #18
      • Christmas Tag #17
      • Christmas Tag #16
      • 1000th Follower Giveaway Results!
      • Christmas Tag #15
      • Christmas Tag #14
      • Christmas Tags #12 & #13
      • 1000th Follower Giveaway!!
      • Christmas Tag #11
      • Christmas Tag #10
      • Christmas Tag #9
      • Christmas Tag #8
      • Christmas Tag #7
      • Christmas Tag #6
      • Christmas Tag #5
      • Christmas Tag #4
      • Christmas Tag #3
      • Christmas Tag #2
      • 25 Tags of Christmas
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2010 (123)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  September (29)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (72)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (7)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

I Have Been Published Here:

I Have Been Published Here:
(look for me on pg 38!)

All content, including text and photos are copyrighted and are property of the blog author, Melissa Thiesse. If you would like to feature one of my tutorials or posts please only post one photo and link back. Thank you!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow me on facebook!

Photobucket
 
Blog Template by Designer Blogs