Thursday, September 10, 2009

Scrapbooking Fun!

Yesterday I went over to Melissa's house to scrapbook. And yes Melissa is an actual person.... another person... I'm not just talking about myself in third person. No really! I can prove it. I have pictures! See she does exist and she has a cool new camera (which oddly enough is the same one I have ... except hers is black and new)

We made paperbag albums together. She made a Halloween one that she is now selling in her etsy shop ( http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6488713 ). I made one with some American Crafts paper that I've had for a while and wasn't really sure what to do with.

And then we worked on layouts. Mine isn't anywhere near done. But the other Melissa did finish a layout and I have to admit it's pretty awesome...even if it is covered in flowers...

Check out Melissa's blog : http://melissasamuels.typepad.com/

2 comments:

Robyn Schaub said...

Those paper bag albums look great! I need to try one of those sometime. Nice layout, too!

linda said...

haha you sure you weren't just scrappin with yourself? I've heard of ppl halucinating stuff like this.... esp when you're a scrap freak! jk ;) btw love the albums