Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wizard of Oz ATC Swap

I have been participating (and coming up with the themes for) Memories Galore's monthly ATC swap. ATCs are Artist Trading Cards... minature works of art the size of baseball cards (2.5 x 3.5). September's theme was Wizard of Oz. I put together my submission a little last minute but I think they turned out sort of cute. I'm excited to see what everyone else did.
Kathi, the manager at the store, has organized a bunch of activities next month around Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness. Next month's swap will be on the themes of hope, strength, courage, love, and self esteem. If you are in the Richmond area and would like to participate in the swap CLICK HERE for more information on the swap and how to sign up!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love the Oz ATC!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Those are so cute! you did a good job on them.