Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Creativity Project Day 29

I LOVE fall and I love October. So many great things to look forward to - Our Anniversary, changing leaves, our trip to the mountains, Halloween and hopefully getting to see my super cute nephew in his halloween costume. So in looking forward to October I decided to let that be my inspiration for another art journal page. I bought a few new colors of glimmer glaze today so I put them to good use: again watered down the glaze and painted the background then used it straight out of the bottle to drip. I used the glaze and glimmer mist to do the tags. On the bottom I wrote "looking forward to October"

3 comments:

Sasha Holloway said...

really LOVE LOVE LOVE

lyndon said...

I love the fall colours!!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

Love your art journal! Thanks for visiting my blog.