Thursday, September 30, 2010

Creativity Project Day 30

Well here it is - Day 30! I did another art journal page today. I used yellow paint for the background. Then I used white paint and a stamp that looks like bubble wrap ( i didn't have any actual bubble wrap). I glimmer misted the bingo card and used the stamp again. The tag was glimmer misted with a couple of colors and I added some mesh and flower that I was messing around and made a couple months ago and meant to throw away but I liked it so I added it to the page.
I really really love the saying on this stamp and I use it all the time. I hope you have enjoyed my 30 days of creativity project. Look for a post tomorrow with a recap and a photo of the front of the book as well as what I plan on doing next!

7 comments:

Mary Hamer said...

Ohhh! I love the vintage feel of this! Beautiful!

Cathy Pascual said...

awesome project! loving your blog too. Thanks for stopping by mine :)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

wow! this is quite a wonderful project!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I love your art journal pages Melissa. They are so vibrant and full of feeling. Love that.

Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello. I'm following ya now. (how can I not with such great work)

Toodles
Erika

Sue Althouse said...

These have all been a pleasure to look at! Congrats for finishing such a wonderful project!

Sandi Minchuk said...

Holy Hannah, Melissa! I am just DROOLING looking over your projects! Absolutely breathtaking work!

nancy said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! Love your Creativity Projects... each is gorgeous!