Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Creativity Project Day 1

So here it is day 1 and I have a page done and blog post up! YAY me! I will admit it almost didn't happen... I spent much of the morning working on stuff and finally came up with this:
It's very Donna Downey inspired with all the "drippage" I wanted a quote about beginnings or starting something since it was the first day of my project. But I couldn't get this Dave Matthews Band song "Die Trying" out of my head. It's one of my favorite songs and every time I hear it it reminds me of my AmeriCorps VISTA days. And I know that Dustin is sitting at his desk right now cringing at the thought of Dave Matthews Band (he hates them - I don't understand it - you know what he hates more - that new song - the "pretend airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars" song - yeah he really hates that - and now its in his head! ha!) Ok wow went I little off track there... could probably just hit the backspace button...but not going to do it...

So there you have it - Day 1 - Success!

4 comments:

Dustin said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Karen said...

Love it! hahaha and Love it even more that the song is in Dustin's head.

Melissa said...

haha! I knew you would read it and now its in your head!!

Tracy said...

Good for you for pushing forward, bet it feel good to have accomplished it.