Friday, November 12, 2010

Two for the Price of One

I have been totally slacking on the blog posting this week. So to make up for it here are two tags I made last night. They were both "inspired" (partially scraplifted?) from Christine Middlecamp and her Crate Paper Blog Hop post here. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know I secretly (or not so secretly) wish I had her scrapbook style. So when I saw her tags I was like "Why didn't I think of that? Giant polka dots (with polka dot paper) = GENIUS!" Seriously - that's what I said to myself - weird? yeah i know! (just go with it!) Anyways so here they are: This post is linked at Passionately Artistic and here:
Paper Issues Blog Design



5 comments:

Scrapbrat1 said...

Wow, these tags are fantastic! They look so new and fresh, which is really saying something for a tag! Love them!

Becky said...

I just love these! I'm losing words to describe your tags, they're just so awesome!

Tracy said...

These are beautiful.

Cassie said...

I saw hers on the Crate hop...and I love yours just as much!!! Thank you so much for sharing them at Paper Issues!!! You totally rock!!
=)

kim c said...

lovin' these tags. spotted you at paper issues.