Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vintage Tag

I spent the last couple of days off of work cleaning my scrap room (seriously it will never be clean!) and working on some tags. Here is one I made using "vintage" pieces (ok new stuff that looks vintage): And if you like the tags make sure to create one yourself and link it up at my Tag You're It Link Party here. And check out the tags that are already linked up!

This post is linked at Passionately Artistic and here:
Paper Issues Blog Design

BCD 125

11 comments:

Kileen said...

Pretty tag! Love it!

Becky said...

Oohhh, love it!

Casey Wright said...

This is so beautiful! TFS!

Darline said...

This is beautiful!! I love vintage look & this tag has it ALL!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

just wonderful--soooo pretty

Steph said...

Really pretty and great quote too!

Shell said...

OK I am making a rule.. you are not allowed to post any more pics of these wonderful tags - unless you are going to mail them all to me LOL

they rock!!...

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

adorable tag!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Really pretty!

April said...

I'm nutty for anything vintage! This is beautiful!

Sandy Ang said...

Love your collage tag