Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To Have and To Hold Tag

I'm back! Ok so technically I was only away for like a day - but it felt like FOREVER! I wasn't able to make anything all weekend because I was "cleaning". Which really just means I moved all my crap upstairs to the craft room and i have been trying to sort through it all. But I keep getting distracted - first by the ribbon project and then on Sunday I bought a new craft table! I am SUPER excited about that because the table I had up there was plastic and I never work in that room because the table sucks so I'm hoping this will help me want to use that room more often! Anyways hopefully I will have that clean soon. Back to the tag I made:I was up in my craft room looking for inspiration - usually I look through my papers and try to find something I am interested in using - but then I remembered this:A vintage bride and groom I found at an antique store the other weekend in the mountains. I was SO excited when I found it! Like super super excited! I have been looking for a reasonably priced one for forever. I think I saw a picture in a magazine a couple years ago where someone had a collection of them - it was so cute I have kept that in my head and have been looking for one (or two or three) ever since! So anyways - I used them as inspiration and used basic grey cappella line which has a vintage flair to it to make a tag:And I know you like the tags and want to make one yourself! Make one, post it on your blog and then link it up to my Tag Linky Party here! You have until November 3oth - so get working on those tags!

This post is linked here:
border="0"/ />


Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden


Show and Tell Green

10 comments:

Steph said...

Beautiful Tag!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

that tag is just beautiful!

Becky said...

Love it! That vintage bride and groom are way cool!

Miss Mary said...

Wow..beautiful tag!!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

I love tags! You did a fabulous job!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag!!!!
Following back :)

very merry vintage style said...

I love the tag, so pretty for a wedding gift. I'm going to print out the picture and copy it if you don't mind. Also, I love the bride and groom... I have something similar but yours is much more elegant.

Coloradolady said...

The tags are just lovely, perfect for a wedding or shower!! I love all vintage things like this, they are so charming. Happy vTT!

Anonymous said...

Great tag and I love that vintage couple!

banclothing said...

Beautiful!!! This would be perfect on a wedding gift. You are very talented.