Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekend Update

If you remember last weekend's post then you remember my house was a giant craft mess! If you were wondering if I actually cleaned it all up - technically - no - I mean the dining room is completely clean and free of all scrapbook supplies but the actual craft room - well... it's still a work in progress: I keep getting distracted, first by the ribbon sorting project, then on Sunday I finally bought a huge sturdy wood craft table to take the place of that crappy plastic folding table I had (still need a chair!). But you have to admit it is looking better! Look you can even see some of the floor! Well you sometimes can see the floor - when Cinnamon isn't taking it up! (sorry for the blurry picture - the lighting in the house is bad - and he was rolling around - though lets be honest he wasn't moving all that quickly so it probably didn't affect the picture!)OH and yesterday I came home to a package in the mail! (isn't that always exciting!) A couple weeks ago Suzanne Vinson of Silver Tree Art was doing a giveaway on her blog to celebrate her 3 year blogiversary (is that a word? I'm going with it - you should too!) Anyways - I won a package of some of her goodies! (and she has the cutest packaging!)My favorite is this pin! Isn't it adorable! I saw her stuff at the South of the James Market (she's a local "Richmonder - is that a word? Again just go with it!) over the summer and was in love with her art!

9 comments:

PinkPug,INK. said...

Your cat is so cute! Also, my dog's name is Cinnamon too! :)

Anonymous said...

love your room, messy or not. i wish i had a room....
love that the cat...
happy you got a package, isn't that the best?

lynda in calif

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love your room! it is awesome. I wish I could have a room--i share mine with my son's playroom. For right now it is perfect because that is where we always are but in the future I would love to have a room! and don't worry--sometimes the room just has to be messy!

Kathy Martin said...

Hey our craft rooms look pretty similar! ;) I've started cleaning mine...it's been in need for quite a long time. I also have an adorable fat cat that hangs out in my space with me. Cinnamon is ADORABLE! Not missing any meals is he/she? :)

banclothing said...

I find it is so easy for a craft/sewing room to get out of control. Mine was awful for the longest time until I finally started throwing stuff out. It looks like you can add some good storage units to your current room and hopefully find a home for everything.

Sue Althouse said...

Love the pics of your craft room and goodies, but of course my favorite photo is Cinnamon!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

New follower here from the Blog Hops. Your blog is just wonderful. Love the layout and look. I will definitely enjoy reading more in the future.

Please come by and visit/follow me too. I love new followers and readers.

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Tracy said...

Ohhh your room is huge, I love it.
I am in the process of reorganizing my scrap/craft room. Video to follow.
Good luck with yours. My room was way worse then yours teehee

Alexa said...

Those are so pretty. I love that photo of your cat...so funny!