Friday, November 5, 2010

The tag that inspired a layout...

I made this tag using the new basic grey curio collection hoping to add it to a layout. But instead of adding it to a layout I used it as inspiration for a layout:And yes I hand cut all those flowers out! And i realize there is no journaling - my black journaling pen was upstairs and I was too tired (I'm writing this at 2 am!) to go get it - I will be adding journaling later though I promise!

This post is linked at Sawdust and Paper Scraps and


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

both came out nice. can't believe you cut all those flowers. i think it looks nice with out the journaling...maybe just the date...


lynda p

Carrie said...

That is a very pretty tag and I love the layout you made. :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

once again you hit it out of the ball park--just beautiful! going to start following you--would love for you to follow me too at:
www.siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com
thanks

Steph said...

That is really pretty! Love the tag and the layout.

Lisa said...

Stopping by from NFF...these are great! I love all the textures and shapes!

Becky said...

This is absolutely beautiful! All those flowers look amazing!

Tracy said...

I was just thinking, did she cut out all those flowers. WOW, very nice.
It is just beautiful.

Sue Althouse said...

I've been curious about the BG Curio collection - looks wonderful!

Kathy Marie said...

awesome!!!!!

Miss Mary said...

Wow!!! Beautiful tag and LO!! Just gorgeous!!

Sharla said...

Wow..gorgeous!!

Michele said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the tag and the layout! A lot of work, but worth it!

Unknown said...

This is amazingly beautiful, girl! I saw it already on SB.com and I loved it! Great blog you have! Hugs, Gerry

Sawdust Girl said...

Beautiful!