Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I think I may have convinced him...

I think I may have convinced Dustin to move to Raleigh and start having babies... here's the story...
Dustin and I were walking through NC State University campus taking pictures. We came up to the brick yard and there was a dad who had taken his two daughters there to ride bikes. I was like "aww look at that, that's cute" Dustin had the "aww" look on his face (ok I might have imagined that)

(the brickyard... see the bike?)

Anyways... so later we were walking down Hillsborough street trying to avoid the drunk guy asking for money and turned to Dustin and said, "We should move to Raleigh and then every Sunday you can take the kids up to NC State to ride bikes".....(pause).... "while I'm at Archivers**!"

Ok maybe I actually convinced him NOT to have kids.... hmm... in retrospect I should have left out the Archivers thing... and added something about engineering.... you can pretty much get Dustin to do anything if you can relate it to NC State or engineering... for example I should have said"

"Dustin, don't you want to move back to Raleigh, home of NC State, GO WOLFPACK (insert wolfpack hand gesture thing) then every Sunday you can take our little engineering babies up to NC State, GO WOLFPACK (insert wolfpack gesture) where you can teach them how to ride bikes in the brick yard and take them on a tour of all the NC State Campus engineering buildings and teach them all about this great school ... and engineering... GO WOLFPACK (insert wolfpack gesture)

yeah that would have worked better....

**FYI Archivers is a scrapbook store that I spent a little too much money at this past weekend.... just in case you didn't know what one was....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooo! You are not allowed to leave, you must stay here and pop out babies....

addicted2shopping said...

:) good luck with your mission! I have never been to Archivers- I must check it out next time I am in Raleigh!