Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quick Vintage Tag

I made this quick tag using one of the pictures from a vintage Florida postcard folio.  I just love the little divers!  These postcard folios are great for adding a little bit of vintage to your projects so I am sharing them with you when you make a purchase this week:
Make a purchase in  my Etsy Shop and I will give you a vintage postcard folio for FREE.  All you have to do is mention that you saw this offer on the blog in the notes section at checkout! This offer ends Sunday May 15th.  Only one per customer.

My Etsy shop is now set up to take orders from Canada!  I will also ship to other countries - send me an email with the items you wish to purchase and where you are located and I will set up a custom listing for you! 

And thanks to everyone who submitted ideas in Monday's post. And if you haven't already you still have time to enter the giveaway here.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Deborah said...

These are so cute, I love them!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Jasmine said...

Beautiful tags, Melissa. Yeah Canada!!
Jasmine

Esther Asbury said...

Cute Tag!