Monday, May 2, 2011

Through the Viewfinder Mountain Photography

Remember my post a couple weeks ago about the great vintage camera I found for $10!?!  Well I finally tested it out on some through the viewfinder (ttv) photos this weekend.  Dustin and I decided at the last minute (as in Friday night) to take a trip to the mountains this past weekend - antique shopping and driving through the Shenandoah National Park to test out our new camera.  I did take a travel journal and once I add photos I will be sharing it with you (hopefully tomorrow!). But until then check out some of the photos I took this weekend:









Photobucket

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great shots--how fun

Leslie said...

gorgeous photos!!!

My Inspired Reality said...

Oh, enjoyed the photos, very well done:):) Looks like it was fun.

Brittany - the Home Ground said...

Beautiful! My husband and I are going there in September (my first time!) and I can't wait to see the mountain and all their beauty. Any favorite spots or trails we should see?