Tuesday, August 23, 2011

From the Studio

I think my studio clean up is officially over.  I still need to take pictures and do a "big reveal" - hopefully I will have that ready soon.  But for now I am going to show you what I have been working on.  We went to NYC for our honeymoon in 2007 and I have been holding off on scrapping the photos because I wasn't sure how I wanted to.  I really wished I had been doing travel journals back then because now I have these photos (and sadly not that many) and a few brochures but I can barely remember anything about that week!  (I have a terrible memory!).  So now I am going to go back and make a mini for it.  I have only worked on the cover and inside of the cover but thought I would share - the cover has a vintage NYC postcard from 1909 cut out to fit the circle on the front of the 7 gypsies book cover:

And finally a sale update: I added more items to my "Spring/Summer Cleaning Sale" in my Etsy shop.  This is the last of the items - so get them while they last.  

Photobucket


2 comments:

Emily D. said...

This is so beautiful!! I love it!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is great!