Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Studio Makeover Week 11

My studio is now 99% done!! YAY!!  The floor is completely clear.  Stuff is in its place (for the most part!).  If you are a facebook fan you saw that I hung up art on one of my walls.  I also decorated one of my other walls which is what I am sharing with you today.  I really wanted to incorporate some of my collection of vintage stuff - cameras, photos, paper goods.  I hung shelves above my windows and metal pottery barn shelves on the wall (which quite frankly were a giant waste of money and are really only good for what I did with them - they aren't very practical!)
 
So what do I have left?  I few more staging and decorating projects.  I have one more blank wall I need to figure out - and a chair! I need a new chair!  I'm currently using one of my dining room chairs which doesn't match and needs to go back to the dining room!  Hopefully I will have pictures of the whole completed studio soon!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love the shelves above the window. Oh and those cameras on display...awesome!!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabby crafty space. Love the shelves above the window. :)

Emilie said...

Really good idea with the shelves above the windows! That is a very good way to get more space for your things.
I look forward to seeing the finished studio!

Jenny said...

Where, oh where, did you find those great racks for your pics?

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

What a wonderful" artsy " space, filled with inspiration.
Love it! :]