Tuesday, August 30, 2011

September Creativity Project

If you have checked out my blog thoroughly or if you have been a long time follower then you know last year at this time I was also in a creative rut so I challenged myself to 30 days of creating - every day in September I did something creative. (click here to see last year's project)  I did a little bit of everything but mostly ended up working on an art journal.  I want to do something similar this year but I'm thinking instead of just saying I can make anything I want to focus on one type of project.  So I need your help deciding:  should I do 30 days of tags, art journaling, or 30 days working in my new Smash journal (sort of 30 days about me/month in my life journal).  Let me know what you think by taking my poll here:




I am going to be out of town for the rest of the week celebrating my brother-in-law's wedding - so you probably won't see anything from me until next week.  I will be starting my 30 days of creativity project on September 5th (and go through Oct 5th)  and posting at least 5 days a week in September - looking forward to getting back to creating and blogging!

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks like a great month of creativity in september--loved your choices!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

I voted--but selfishly (!) so wanted to add a sidebar comment here! I voted for tags--and I say selfishly, because I get such inspiration from tags you've done in the past. But I think the Art Journal or the Smash album would be more rewarding for you. So there ya go! I vote for all three!!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic... I love it!
Let the viewers vote :]
Can not wait to see the end results!!

Kelley said...

Can't wait :)