Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays - File Folder Mini

It's Thrifty Thursday again!  I made this week's project out of some file folders that I got from the dollar store (but are available at office supply stores or walmart).  I plan on doing a tutorial for it next week so be sure to check back for that!  I would have taken pictures as I made it but I spent the first 30 minutes folding and cutting folders until I found a way to make a book!

 
 

THRIFTY THURSDAY NEWS:
I have decided that the last Thursday of the month will be be reader submitted projects.  So if you are thrifty and have a project you have made send me an email at burstsofcreativity(at)yahoo.com with a link to a blog post with your project.  (it doesn't have to be on a Thursday).  Please only submit projects that have been completed in the last month.  By submitting your project you are giving me permission to use your photos.  I will use one photo and link back to your blog (more traffic for you!).  Please send me the links by Tuesday April 26th. Depending on how many submissions I get I may not be able to feature everyone.  I am looking forward to seeing what kinds of thrifty projects you have been creating!


Photobucket

4 comments:

...a/k/a DJScrappiness... said...

OMGeee! I love this! I just bought that paper set and extra goodie pack at my lss last week! Love what you've done with it! Thanks for the inspiration! :o]

Sharla said...

Wow, really love this, what a great idea!

Unknown said...

Those would be the perfect size for little travel journals. Can't wait to see the tute!

Kelly Hickok said...

So adorable!!! You've changed the way I shop at the dollar store. Now everything I see is a potential creative project!!! thanks!!