Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Custom Journal

If you follow me on facebook you know that yesterday I got a huge box of new stuff to play with from two peas in a bucket.  I haven't had a chance to make anything yet so I thought I would share a custom journal I made for a customer a couple of weeks ago.  She wanted a journal that had lots of yellow, polka dots, cherries, and vintage.  I think it turned out great!

 
Custom journals start at $35 for 25 pages.  To order a custom journal send me an email at burstsofcreativity (at) yahoo.com.  All journals ship free through the month of April!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa....that came out so cute. I love to journal...keeps me sane!

Jessica Rodarte said...

I found your shop a few weeks ago, and I'm hooked to your blog now! I've marked several of your goodies as my favorite. I love this journal!
Thank you for the inspiration!!

Debbie said...

Nicely done!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks like you got some great stuff

Sofia said...

Appreciatee this blog post