Friday, April 1, 2011

What's New in the Shop

It's Friday so let's check out what's new in the Etsy shop!  I have added over 50 items this week so lots of goodies:
 Cabinet Cards:  I LOVE these things!  They are made from thick chipboard so they are perfect for mini album covers or pages. 
 Travel Folios: These were sent as postcards that have pull out souvenir photos in them (usually 10-12 double sided photos) I have tons of these! California, New York, Ohio, Washington DC.  If you don't see a state you are looking for contact me because I might have it and haven't listed it!
 New Ephemera packs!  I have a new Antique pack (shown) with all materials are from the late 1800s through the 1940s including text, postcards, and photos.  I have also created a NEW world traveler pack with more pieces than the original! There's also a "damaged" pack full of pages, postcards, children's book illustrations, and photos that have been torn or stained - it's perfect for cutting up or die cutting and it's 100 pieces for only $5!
 Of course there are more postcards!  There are tons of new travel ones but my favorite are these early 1900s postcards (most from 1910-1912: postmarked)
And lots of miscellaneous vintage finds - like milk caps, game cards, and shopping lists, and matchbooks!

Lots of great stuff to check out!  Make sure to check out the updated categories on the left side of the shop for easier shopping.  And as always if you are looking for something you don't see or are interested in a custom ephemera pack contact me and I would be happy to try to make that happen!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Casey Wright said...

I absolutely love that art journal! I just added that item into my faves and added you to my circle :) TFS!

Southern Belle said...

Love the new items =)

Cat said...

Such cute things! Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and I have a blog award for you. Come over and pick it up. Congrats!