Friday, April 22, 2011

My Big News and What's New in the Shop

So yesterday I was browsing the craft magazine aisle at my local Barnes & Noble when I saw the latest issue of Scrapbook Trends Create: Mini Albums.  I then embarrassed my husband by snatching it up - flipping through it wildy and upon seeing my mini album jumping up and down in the aisle!  I knew I was getting published but A. Thought it was in August (I apparently got my "A" months mixed up!) B Was still in denial and thought they would find a reason not to publish it and C. It was my first time getting published so I was excited - so what! So that's my big news!  And if you happen to have the magazine or are in a book store check out page 38!

And while you are checking things out - check out what's new in my Etsy Shop:


I have also been creating a lot of custom ephemera kits lately (custom Italy, custom School, custom Patriotic Kit) so if there is a themed you would like to see email me and I may be able to put something together for you!  I added about 20 new items this week so be sure to visit!

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats!!!!!!!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

congrats!!!

Donna K said...

A HUGE congratulations, Melissa. Your talent definitely deserves recognition. Can't wait to get my copy!

Amanda said...

Well done! What a fab achievement!

Jessica Rodarte said...

Oh!! Congratulations! That is big news. :) I totally would have been jumping in the aisles with you.

curlyqmosaics said...

Congratulations on getting published! That is so exciting!

Michellem said...

Congratulations!! It never gets old seeing your name in print in a magazine! I'm sure this is just the beginning for you!!

Candace said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!!

Tere Azua said...

congratulations!!!!!!

Lynda said...

Well done! What a wonderful publication! Congratulations!Lyndaoflakeland.blogspot.com

TheLastOfNine said...

How exciting, congratulations!!! Can't wait to get it, have been looking out for it at my local Hobby Lobby, but not there yet, the search is on.
Gloria