Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays - Badge Holder Mini

Today's thrifty thursday project is a mini album made out of a package of 10 badge holders.  I got these at the dollar tree but they are also available at Walmart and any of the office supply stores.
 
For this mini I cut paper down to 3.5x2.5" (which also happens to be ATC size for all you ATC makers!).  I only used one sheet of paper per sleeve because the sleeves were a little tight.  I also alternated between putting the photos directly on the paper and in the sleeve and gluing the photos on top of the sleeve.  This allowed me to make my pages more dimensional without having to worry about whether or not they would fit.  Note: the dollar tree holders had a slight blue tint to them - you may be able to find them in clear somewhere else.  But hey they were only a dollar!

Photobucket

4 comments:

madison avenue said...

this is a really cute idea! i love how much effort you put into your projects!

TheLastOfNine said...

I've made four minis from different size badges, they are the perfect size for all those teeny tiny school pictures we never know what to do with. Yours came out great!
Gloria H

Unknown said...

Adorable! Would make a wonderful gift!

Einst Urown said...

Great work.
This is great to in the house.
Badge Holder