Monday, March 28, 2011

Simple Notebook Update

I found this pack of three Moleskine kraft journals at the local Barnes and Noble and got the idea to "decorate" them with a vintage photos matted on black cardstock.  I love this photo of these girls standing in a lake with fishing poles - I thought it was kind of cool and different.  Its a simple project but I like how it dressed up the plain notebook!


 
 The photo came from my Etsy shop.  You can get your own vintage photos here.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Great idea it looks fab!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

kim c said...

clean and classic. love it.

Sue Althouse said...

I love this, very classy!

Kristina-Nicole said...

You've been inspiring me with your work! I've got an award for you. You can click the link here: http://kristinanicoleblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-got-award.html

Also, here's my direct blog: www.kristinanicoleblog.blogspot.com
xo,

Kristina-Nicole