Friday, March 18, 2011

What's New in the Shop and My Weekend Plans

Man this week flew by!  I totally missed Thrifty Thursday (yes I know - that just means I'll have to make a really FABULOUS project next week - no pressure haha!).  I have a super busy weekend ahead of me.  I have to clean the entire house today (and half the day is already gone so you can imagine how well that is going!) Then we are spending the weekend with my husband's brother who just came back from deployment (and his fiance). Then my mom and sister are coming to visit on Monday.  Which is great because that means the world's cutest nephew is also coming!  (it also means I get to watch Yo Gabba Gabba - I mean uh what? - Read my about me section if you didn't get that joke!) And on top of all that I have TONS of new stuff for the Etsy shop.  I am trying to get as much of it listed as possible before the weekend:
 
 
I have lots of new vintage postcards - Paris, Canada, New York City, Chicago, New Orleans (my favorite!), Washington DC.  And I have like 10 times that that aren't even listed yet! (coming soon - London, England, Italy, France, Belgium, Germany) I also have old photographs (see picture) and lots of ephemera I am trying to make into new packs!

I've been making a lot of custom orders lately so if you have anything you are looking for that you don't see ask me and I may be able to come up with something just for you!

So that's my weekend!  Do you have any fun (and hopefully slightly more hectic) plans for the weekend?






Photobucket

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Post cards look fab, hope you have a great time with your visitors.

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Scrapbooking Emmy said...

This weekend is pretty mellow for me, but if you would have asked last weekend...busy! Today I am doing some bloging, and I despertly need to clean and reorganize my craft room. We have a game night tonight wth our church (tons of fun), but thats it! I love your pictures, I am a sucker for black and white! I hope you have fun this weekend.

Tere Azua said...

Enjoy your mom's visit.
and have an awesome weekend!

laurie said...

very cool! i am going to italy in october and am planning to make a travel journal. let me know if you have any italy ephemera that i can buy.