Monday, March 21, 2011

Etsy Treasuries

One of my favorite things about Etsy is creating treasuries.  For anyone who isn't on Etsy - treasuries are member created galleries of items for sale on Etsy (typically you don't include you're own items).  Even if you don't use Etsy you can still search Treasuries here.   It's a great way to organize and get ideas on colors, patterns and textures to use as inspiration for future projects.  Here are a few of my favorite treasuries I've created (click on the picture to take you to the full treasury with more photos):
 
You can see all of  the treasuries I've created here.   Happy Monday everyone!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

thanks for sharing

laurie said...

such fun stuff! i could spend hours on etsy just browsing (and buying!)

Deborah said...

I love the look of the pictures in blocks of colour, it looks fab!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Tere Azua said...

TFS!!!!!

Jade said...

I left you something on my blog today! Be sure to stop by and pick it up! www.thescrapyardrose.com