Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vintage Spool Ideas

All I can say is WOW!  When I asked for help on yesterday's post on what to do with a giant bag of vintage spools I never thought I would get so many great responses!  I put together a few of my favorite ideas from blogland (most of which I found because of YOU!). Make sure to check out these fantastic blogs (links under photo):
1. Katie Bee Creative 2. Studio Calico 3. A Bit East - Keisha 4. JC McCairns Cottage 5. Just Something I Made - Cathe Holden 6. Maize Hutton 7. One Lucky Day - Debbie Crouse 8. Jillibean Soup - Jenifer Harkin 9. Ella Publishing Co - Wendy Smedley

And for more great ideas go check out the comments on yesterday's post.  Seriously TONS of great ideas!  Thanks!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

TheLastOfNine said...

Ask and you shall receive.
Gloria

Deborah said...

What great ideas, I love them on the bunting, may try that.

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!