Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mixed Media Journal

So I promise not to make this blog ALL about my Etsy shop.  However I spent a lot of  yesterday working on this journal (available for purchase here) and I figured I might as well share it on the blog because even if you aren't interested in buying it you could always use it for inspiration!

This journal measures 4x6.  The covers are made from vintage book covers.  This little journal would be perfect for taking on a trip as a travel journal, used as a daily journal (or art journal), or would make a great mini scrapbook loaded with photos!  And did I mention it was for sale? (lol) You can buy it here.

Photobucket 

This post is linked at Sunburnt Cow and here:

5 comments:

liberal sprinkles said...

wow, gorgeous work, very inspirational! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Deborah said...

That's so cute, I love it!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

gleestormont said...

ever so lovely! tfs

Screaming Sardine said...

Melissa, this is so beautiful! I'm starting to get into scrapbooking and mixed media, so I really like things like this. :)

Thanks for linking up to the Sunburnt Cow party.

Cheers,
Tracy

Deb said...

Oh my gosh, that is beautiful! What a lot of work went into it. Found you through the Sunburnt Cow! Deb