Friday, March 25, 2011

What's New in the Shop

 
It's looking like Friday's are "What's New in the Shop Friday's".  So here it is - lots of new goodies available in my Etsy Shop:
New Collage Packs!  I'm loving these! A mix of old and new papers these are great used in art journaling, scrapbooking, or card making.  Or you could make your own journal out of these papers just add some book covers! These come in a large pack and a mini pack!
 
Vintage Books! I added a few vintage books - great for adding to your collection or cutting up and using in your altered art projects!
 
More postcards!  These are selling like hotcakes (which I think is a totally weird saying).  I have had to relist these several times! More Paris, New York City, Washington DC - and if you are looking for something in particular - especially if it's in Europe let me know because I may just have some others laying around that I haven't listed yet!


Photobucket