Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012 - Goodbye 2011!

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday(s).  I spent this past weekend working on a 2011 Year in Review mini album. It was great to look back and relive some of the happier moments from last year but I gotta say I'm not disappointed to see it go!  Here's to hoping 2012 is a thousand times better than 2011!

And I am in this place now where I measure how happy I am with a mini I have made by how much stuff is sticking out of it.  I am definitely loving this little mini and all the "stuff" I put in it.  And as you could have guessed - I will be sharing more of this book this week. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

laurie said...

here's hoping 2012 will be a great year for you. love the mini and all the goodies i see peeking out of it.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Happy New Year to you too! :]
Great finish to a wonderful mini album, love it.
There is nothing more exciting...that a journal with oodles of goodies popping out of it's seams!!!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe that I just found your blog through Pinterest. I had just said that my NY goal is to make a several mini albums of different styles. I love your work. You are very talented. Thanks for the inspiration!