Thursday, January 19, 2012

Me & You Mini 6x6 Layout

I made another little 6x6 layout the other day that I wanted to share with you.  If you haven't noticed by now I am loving the Crate Paper Valentine's line and apparently have Valentine's Day on my mind.  Even though I am thinking about the holiday now I can guarantee you I will be one of the idiots at Hallmark the day of trying to find a half decent card from whatever is left over (oh yeah I am a procrastinator) - at least my husband works in a different town so I won't see him there.  One year when we were living in South Dakota we ran into each other on our lunch break at the local pharmacy buying cards!!  It was a small town and there weren't many places to go!  But anyways back to the layout:
 You can probably tell that I was inspired by the tags I made (see yesterday's post).  You can see a lot of the same elements - the polka dots - the embellishment. 
Photobucket

No comments: