Tutorial (click on the picture to open in another window and see the steps larger)
2. Scrunch each of circles up.
3. Open all the circles and layer them on top of each other with the smaller ones on top. Staple the bunch together (or use glue)
4. Starting with the top circle scrunch the circle up (this is difficult to explain but hopefully the pictures help!)
6. You should be left with something that looks like this
7. Gently fluff the top and push some of the layers down until you get a flower shape.
Thanks for checking out my blog! If you aren't already, I would love for you to become a follower of my blog or facebook page! (see link on right side of my blog!) And be sure to visit my Etsy shop here.
This post is linked here: