Thursday, October 21, 2010

Somewhere, Anywhere, Everywhere Tag

I think I am addicted to making tags! Actually ever since I did my 30 Days of Creativity project I have found that I feel the need to make something every day and tags are quick and easy (they are a lot like ATCs!) So using the scraps from my travel journal I made this travel tag - I am not sure what I will use it for - it might go in the journal or on a layout later.You can view this project in the two peas gallery here

This post is linked here:
giveawaysHookingupwithHoH

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome tag. Love the mesh and the pleated border.

Pam W. said...

So cool. Love it.

. said...

This might be one of my favorites yet!! I love the colors and the flirty little 'ruffled' border! :)

Steph said...

Cool tag. Love the mix of papers.

Marcie said...

This is gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Love your tag.
I have made a couple tags, they are so fun. Like a little piece of artwork. And you can use your scraps, we all have that LOL

Robyn Schaub said...

This is awesome! I love all your tags!

cleverlyinspired said...

Having my first linky party! You should add these...
www.cleverlyinspired.com

Unknown said...

WOW! Love it!

Megan B said...

what a great tag!

Shell said...

I have an idea - as you are addicted to making these tags - I now think you should get addicted to sending them all to me LOL - cos I love them!!

Kathy Martin said...

Great tag! :)