Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Week of Halloween Tags - Day 4


This post is going to be a really quick one - I only have a few minutes before I need to be at work. Today's post is just a simple tag - I adhered the new pink paislee Parisian Anthology paper to the tag and inked it with black soot distress ink (so the resist showed through). Then I added some ribbon to the bottom in layers. Added some rhinestones, cosmo cricket witch and cosmo cricket tiny letters - and there you have it! - Day 4

4 comments:

my paper love studio said...

hi melissa, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the wonderful comment. your blog is just amazing and so full of inspirations!! these halloween tags are just gorgeous!! TFS!!

Kathy Martin said...

Super cute tag! Love the layers of ruffles! :)

LG said...

that tag is so spooky cool!!!

Anonymous said...

sooo cute