Thursday, October 28, 2010

That girl that makes those tags...

So I think I'm going to become "that girl that makes those tags" - The other Melissa says I'm on a roll - I'm afraid I'm in a rut - but I'm addicted to these cute little pieces of art - they are so easy to make and allow me to invest a small amount of time creating something every day. I do have a couple of larger projects I'm hoping I will be able to spend some time this weekend working on - but until then I'm going to be sticking with my tags: I made this tag using the new Websters Pages Hollywood Vogue paper and trims and Prima flowers and leaves. I work at Memories Galore in Richmond VA and I LIVE for new product - seriously - I HAVE to have everything that comes in - it's dangerous - we just got the new Webster lines and some Prima in so I had to buy and it bring it home and play!

The post is linked here:

giveaways

14 comments:

Debby said...

Your tags are awesome. Thanks for sharing all the links.

Becky said...

Once again, I just love your tags. They are so cool! Just amazing!

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue said...

Your tag is fabulous! I have a hard time working on a small canvas and am always amazed at the beauty I find in the small pieces of art!

Jingle said...

This is really wonderful!!!

Sus said...

I work in ATCs alot for the same reason... just big enough to make some cool art and get it done in one sitting. Your tags rock!

Kendall said...

Beautiful- I love it! :)

Steph said...

Beautiful tag!

Kathleen said...

That's not a rut...you're definitely on a roll! They're adorable.

Kat Marie said...

awesome tag, this just rocks all around. tfs.

Tracy said...

Very pretty tag.

Amy said...

Your tags are gorgeous! Nice work!

Kelly R said...

This tag is so lovely! Great combo of colors and textures.
ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

These tags are beautiful.....and so varied. I love them!

Kristina said...

If you do decide to become that girl, you'll be a success for sure. They are absolutely unbelievable. Huge fan here!
Kristina J.