Thursday, October 28, 2010

That girl that makes those tags...

So I think I'm going to become "that girl that makes those tags" - The other Melissa says I'm on a roll - I'm afraid I'm in a rut - but I'm addicted to these cute little pieces of art - they are so easy to make and allow me to invest a small amount of time creating something every day. I do have a couple of larger projects I'm hoping I will be able to spend some time this weekend working on - but until then I'm going to be sticking with my tags: I made this tag using the new Websters Pages Hollywood Vogue paper and trims and Prima flowers and leaves. I work at Memories Galore in Richmond VA and I LIVE for new product - seriously - I HAVE to have everything that comes in - it's dangerous - we just got the new Webster lines and some Prima in so I had to buy and it bring it home and play!

The post is linked here:

giveaways

14 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Your tags are awesome. Thanks for sharing all the links.

Becky said...

Once again, I just love your tags. They are so cool! Just amazing!

Unknown said...

Your tag is fabulous! I have a hard time working on a small canvas and am always amazed at the beauty I find in the small pieces of art!

Jingle said...

This is really wonderful!!!

Sooz said...

I work in ATCs alot for the same reason... just big enough to make some cool art and get it done in one sitting. Your tags rock!

Unknown said...

Beautiful- I love it! :)

Steph said...

Beautiful tag!

Kathleen said...

That's not a rut...you're definitely on a roll! They're adorable.

Kathy Marie said...

awesome tag, this just rocks all around. tfs.

Tracy said...

Very pretty tag.

Amy said...

Your tags are gorgeous! Nice work!

Kelly Roberts said...

This tag is so lovely! Great combo of colors and textures.
ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

These tags are beautiful.....and so varied. I love them!

Kristina Clemens said...

If you do decide to become that girl, you'll be a success for sure. They are absolutely unbelievable. Huge fan here!
Kristina J.