Friday, December 10, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day 10

I have been spending the past week trying to get my scrap room rearranged and cleaned up so I can actually work in it - and it has been taking FOREVER (or I guess technically a week - FOREVER sounds more dramatic!)! Today I don't have anything new to show you so I will be recycling a post from last year. I figure most of you haven't seen it so it will be new to you! Today I will be sharing a Christmas chipboard mini book made out of Graphic 45 papers:

This post is linked here:

A Little Knick Knack

13 comments:

ArtfullyJune said...

What a great holiday clipboard. I'm glad you showed something from your archives - new to me.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love it! great job!

Amy Meyer said...

Those are beautiful! What great paper and what a great idea!

Sandy Ang said...

Wow- must have been a lot of work to make this lovely mini-book!

Kathy Martin said...

Great holiday mini! :)

Kelly Roberts said...

Very pretty mini. You did a nice job putting it all together.

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful!!

PEA said...

Melissa,
what a very nice book! I have those same papers and they will be put to good use soon. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.
Thank you for stopping by and saying such sweet words. I love your work as well. Inspiring:)
I have to clean the studio soon here as well. The organizing will take place with a complete annual overhaul in January.

Anonymous said...

Your December Daily mini is just gorgeous!

Karen said...

Love this!!

Jeannie Wermuth said...

every page a winner! good luck on organizing, I had to declutter my space for Thanksgiving and I'm still not back together!

Suzanne said...

This is a beautiful holiday mini album!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hugs

Tracy said...

This is beautiful.
Very nice.