Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8 - A Work in Progress

I feel so behind! I was doing so well with my 25 days of Christmas projects until now... But i do have something to show! I have been working on this Christmas mini album - the cover is done and the inside pages have been painted and have mats but that's as far as I've gotten. Here is my progress: (I took a picture of it on my craft table so it looks like I'm actually working on it! HAHA!)

This post is linked here:
Cherry World 1BCD 125Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

that cover is so cute! can't wait to see it all done. don't stress over it. i haven't even started one. i have to other "pending" projects...deadline 12/17. happy holidays

lynda in calif

Gabrielle Watson said...

That is really adorable! I love the colors you chose. Is that a chipboard album? what brand?

Melissa said...

Thanks everyone! The chipboard is Melissa Frances and its actually sheets that I cut in half. My friend Melissa Samuels has an online store and that's where I got it from: http://www.melissasamuels.net/

. said...

Its so cute!!! :)

Diana Fisher said...

Looks amazing so far!!! :)

Kendall said...

That is a super cute cover! Would also make an adorable card :)

Shell said...

love it - super gorgeousness!!

Tracy said...

Awww this is really cute. Love the traditional colours.

craftyles said...

Really cute, and I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Jeannie Wermuth said...

love the embellishments and the red color, makes me want to do one

Tammy said...

Ah, that looks like fun! It's so hard to keep up with the Christmas crafting with so much going on this month. Good for you for trying to keep up! :)

Becky said...

This looks amazing!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a darling holiday album! :)

Lisa Echerd said...

Great cover. can't wait to see more!

Denise Marie said...

very cute mini

kim c said...

just too dang cute for words.

PEA said...

too cute!