Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16 - Snow Village

I created this little snow village using Crate Paper's Snow Day collection and a couple house shaped boxes I found at the Dollar Tree! I'm totally loving it and I have a couple of tutorials I am working on for the next couple of days. Be sure to become a follower if you aren't already! This post is linked at Passionately Artistic and Tales from Bloggeritaville and here:
Beyond The Picket FencePaper Issues Blog DesignHookingupwithHoHGet your craft on Thurs.

18 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

those are just too adorable!

Karen said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Sue Althouse said...

This is adorable! Love the colors in that Crate Paper line!

Steph said...

I love this! It is so cute.

. said...

Melissa, that is absolutely adorable!! :)

Donna K said...

Very cute, Melissa!

Shell said...

super cute - you have been busy!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love it! Awesome job!

Marcie said...

These are so creative! Love them!

Vanessa said...

Wow! Very nice!

Casey Wright said...

Ooh! Love this line- I picked it up at my LSS yesterday and can't wait to play - LOVE CRATE PAPER

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!

Sarah x

Pam W. said...

Totally stinkin' cute. Love the trees.

Tammy said...

That is seriously cute! I love that paper line. So cheery and colorful and fun. Great project!

Sandy Ang said...

Your little sanata village with those Christmas trees are so wonderful. It's like a fairy tale world.

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

OMG! TOO DARLING! Thanks for linking up to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :) Hope you stop by again soon.

Marianne said...

You little village is so cute and I like how you have used non traditional colors making them.
Thanks for sharing at Holly bloggy.

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

This is so cute--love those bright colors! Thanks for linking up.