Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 23 -One More Christmas Tag & A Recipe!

We are off to visit family in North Carolina but I wanted to share a quick Christmas tag with you before I go:I really wanted to share a recipe for my favorite quick Christmas treat - oreo truffles. But sadly I never got around to making them so I didn't have a photo - but you can click here and get the recipe from Bakerella (isn't she fantastic?) And here is my fun tip/spin on the recipe - use Mint Oreos - they make it like a thousand times better!

I know a lot of bloggers are taking a break next week from blogging - I just wanted to let you know that I will continue to blog tomorrow and through next week - I made a bunch of stuff last week and have my posts all set up and ready to go! And I have some good stuff - embarrassing photos of me (hmm maybe that isn't "good"), layouts, tags, and tutorials! I hope you will pop in from time to time to check it out!

If this is your first time to my blog - Welcome! I would love for you to become a follower of my blog or my facebook page!(see link on right side of my blog!)

This post is linked here:
Beyond The Picket FencePaper Issues Blog DesignHookingupwithHoHGet your craft on Thurs.

11 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the bling on the tag!

mborrero said...

love it. great job

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Everything Scrapbook and Stamps DT member

jayne said...

Beautiful tag!

Renee said...

LOve this tag! Very creative.

Unknown said...

Love the tag! Come check out some of my stuff at www.justdrinkacoke.blogspot.com

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

LOVE the tag!!! So cute! I have been enjoying your blog! I found you at a linky party and YOU MUST come join my "Whassup" Linky par-tay! I am your newest follower and would ADORE YOU to follow back!

But link up that darlin tag!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here *

xoxokara

Kathy said...

Love the tag

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag!!

hilde janbroers said...

love your tag!

Tracy said...

Such a cute tag. You are the tag queen.

Tania said...

love the colours. Very fun tag.