Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 23 -One More Christmas Tag & A Recipe!

We are off to visit family in North Carolina but I wanted to share a quick Christmas tag with you before I go:I really wanted to share a recipe for my favorite quick Christmas treat - oreo truffles. But sadly I never got around to making them so I didn't have a photo - but you can click here and get the recipe from Bakerella (isn't she fantastic?) And here is my fun tip/spin on the recipe - use Mint Oreos - they make it like a thousand times better!

I know a lot of bloggers are taking a break next week from blogging - I just wanted to let you know that I will continue to blog tomorrow and through next week - I made a bunch of stuff last week and have my posts all set up and ready to go! And I have some good stuff - embarrassing photos of me (hmm maybe that isn't "good"), layouts, tags, and tutorials! I hope you will pop in from time to time to check it out!

If this is your first time to my blog - Welcome! I would love for you to become a follower of my blog or my facebook page!(see link on right side of my blog!)

This post is linked here:
Beyond The Picket FencePaper Issues Blog DesignHookingupwithHoHGet your craft on Thurs.

12 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the bling on the tag!

mborrero said...

love it. great job

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Everything Scrapbook and Stamps DT member

jayne said...

Beautiful tag!

Renee @ where the grass is greener said...

LOve this tag! Very creative.

Miranda said...

Love the tag! Come check out some of my stuff at www.justdrinkacoke.blogspot.com

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

LOVE the tag!!! So cute! I have been enjoying your blog! I found you at a linky party and YOU MUST come join my "Whassup" Linky par-tay! I am your newest follower and would ADORE YOU to follow back!

But link up that darlin tag!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here *

xoxokara

Kathy said...

Love the tag

Shell said...

love it!

Paper Pile Kitten said...

Awesome tag!!

hilde janbroers said...

love your tag!

Tracy said...

Such a cute tag. You are the tag queen.

tania said...

love the colours. Very fun tag.