Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 Days of Christmas EXTRAVAGANZA!

Doesn't everything sound better with the word "EXTRAVAGANZA" added to it? If I had just said "25 Days of Christmas Posts" it wouldn't sound near as exciting would it? So here is the deal - everyone else in blogland (yes this is a real place) is doing "12 days of Christmas" and that's fantastic - good for you - but I am doing - 25! Why? Because I'm insane! And also because Christmas doesn't end on December 12th! What can you expect? Christmas crafts, scrapbooking, tags (of course!) and hopefully some tutorials along the way! To start us off here is a wall hanging I made:And if you want to keep watching the blog to see what I make - make sure to become a follower or a facebook fan (check out the right side of my blog)
This post is linked at Passionately Artistic and here
:
Cherry World 1Make it Yours @ My Backyard EdenPaper Issues Blog Design
BCD 125Hump Day link

14 comments:

. said...

You ARE insane! LOL

I'm doing the 12 days and I'm pretty sure it's going to kill me...25 days, YOU GO GIRL!! :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome! cant wait to tune in everyday

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Your sign is lovely.

Anonymous said...

since i'm currently unemployed - i am surely going to enjoy your 25 days! love this project already

ljp in calif

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Your wall hanging is charming!

Hah! I got all twitchy just reading about your plan to do 25 days of Xmas! I'll enjoy checking in and seeing all your stuff.

Happy Rednesday,
Sally

craftyles said...

Cute sign. I'll be checking in to see what else you've got up your sleeve.

Mary Hamer said...

What a wonderful creation!

ArtfullyJune said...

What a great sign. Beautiful.

★Carol★ said...

Yes, everything does sound more exciting when you add the word "extravaganza"! Wow, 25 days of posts, that's a really ambitious goal. I'm lucky if I post once a week! Love your wallhanging, and I can't wait to see what's next!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol

grace said...

What a great sign .. Love it

Stephanie said...

I love your hanger!! So beautiful!!

Becky said...

Ooohhh, yah! Love your sign, it's beautiful!

Nikki said...

I absolutely ADORE that!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for linking up to gettin' crafty on hump day! :)

mE aNd mY tâ„ŽrIfTy IdEas said...

I adore this!! How pretty and what an awesome choice for the quote! I am your newest follower!