Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 22 - Gift Wrap

After yesterday's post I got this great idea for gift wrap! I had already planned on using kraft wrapping paper and red and white bakers twine. Then after yesterday I got the idea to use those stacked circle embellishments as "bows". So here is what my presents will look like this year: And these are small gift bags (they look big but they are actually tiny!) that I will be filling with candy and gift cards for my cousins:And for more gift wrap inspiration check out these blog posts:
One Lucky Day Blog - Buttons, Buttons, Buttons
One Lucky Day Blog - In Love
Nice Package Blog - check out their whole blog - it's fantastic - actually check out One Lucky Day's whole blog too because it is equally fantastic!

If this is your first time to my blog - Welcome! I would love for you to become a follower of my blog or my facebook page!(see link on right side of my blog!)

This post is linked here:
Paper Issues Blog DesignBCD 125

11 comments:

Karen said...

Nice! Can't wait to see what is waiting in my package. :-)

Angie S. said...

I like your kraft paper, mine is paper bag type. Where is yours from or who is it made by?

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the packages!

Unknown said...

Love the wrapping!!!

Melissa said...

thanks for the comments! Angie - the paper I am using I got from Ikea - though I have used the kraft packaging paper that you can buy at michaels or walmart. Of course using brown paper bags is a good way to recycle!

chris said...

These are lovely! Thanks for some fun inspiration.

Tracy said...

Nicely done.
I like the pop of colour against the kraft paper wrapping.

ScrappnBee said...

What a great way to use button flowers! Great packaging!

Unknown said...

Love the bows! So clever and pretty!

jayne said...

Your wrapped gift looks terrific - love the kraft paper and your embellishment!

Erin Bassett said...

LOVE the wrap!!